Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Is My Problem

I never yet had a time throughout this Ramadhan where I am left with zero ideas to what to eat for breaking the fast. But today, I have. The main reason; I'm officially broke. Ehehe! Yeah, you're right - I should've just rang my father asking him to bank-in some. But, I don't have the heart to. I know somehow they're using a huge sum of money for Raya to come so, a stitch in time saves nine, right? (I mean, it lessens their burden if I don't ask..) But still!

Maybe it's because of this starving stomach that makes me think of these excessive desires for food! I really don't know what to eat, later. To cook? The fridge in this house was just broken 2 days ago so I had forcefully thrown all the fish & meat I've bought for rainy days. Just fry nasi goreng? Nay - totally a voracious carnivore during this fasting month, I tell ya. I need some flesh. Hehe..

I need some miraculous rezeki from God to help me save the day. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment