Monday, September 7, 2009

Cheated by An Alarm Clock



Today... Hehe. Just this early morn, when I woke up for sahur - I was awaken without the banging sound of my alarm clock, like always. I did wake up on my own. Something, something made me 'up'! You know. Up!

All my flatmates were away. Away at their hometown. Oh! I was, last weekend. So, it's my turn to be alone this weekend. Only Syu is here but she also has fled away somewhere I don't even bother to know. Hehe.

So, to story, I woke up in a rush when I glanced at the clock that the minute needle showed at ?:40 a.m. Oh my! Oh my! It meant that I only have few minutes left to fulfill my stomach with food. Going into the kitchen, taking up a mug - filling it with sky juice and taking a seat on the dining table. Luckily, there has leftovers from yesterday's Iftar of a bowl of fried rice & some cold nuggets. I ate a spoon of rice quickly only to have found that it was already hackneyed. Ugh~ So! Just the cold nuggets went down my belly with just plain water. Sad.

But I was feeling grateful I managed to even wake up at least, haha! Finishing that with a mug of water, I lazily dragged my half-lively body into the room. My eyes once again peek a glance at the clock hanging on the wall in the living hall. It showed 5:05 a.m. 'Ahh! Impaired clock!!' said me knobbly.

Once entering the room, I was startled to see that the alarm clock really showed it was 5:05 a.m.! Woaaahh! Meaning, I was EARLY! Hahaha! What a rush! Without wasting any minute, I rushed off again to the kitchen, lighted up the stove, took out the frozen nugget from the fridge and fried it. I also made myself eggnog - just to fill up the stomach. And a mug of hot Milo. Hee! I made it for Sahur finally, and actually.. And, now I'm pretty full to be going through the day without the worms making noisy sounds out of my belly, later on.

How time could cheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment