Sunday, August 23, 2009

Minyu Minyu Minyu

Hey Diary,
The first day of fasting has gone smoothly as I think the weather had been such a help too! Great weather, moreover; it was Saturday, therefore, nothing really dragged me off tiredness. Another bonus... Minyu (a cat) is here too, accompanying me going through the day. I'm so grateful she's here because she was the one accompanying me sahur when nobody else ever would. The extra bonus, of course, the credit would be given to my flatmate family who's been kind enough to share some food specially cooked for the first Iftar together. How am I not delighted with all these greatness for the first day in Ramadhan!

Minyu, on the other side, she's so, so wonderful! She sleeps when I turn off the lights. She licks my cheeks to wake me up at 4 a.m. when she hears the alarm clock banging. She sleeps, too, throughout the day when I take a day nap. She sits beside my lappy when I am online. She entertains the people she doesn't recognize to take their hearts. And... ohmigod! she is so flirty to guys more than the girls!

Just now, Minyu has taken her ass off to sleep beside me when I intended to just take a short lay down. So, I grabbed a camera & snapped her in action!

Sleeping at a narrow space beside me

Moving down to the floor, absorbing some coolness

My day has been pretty Daisies with her attendance. I love to see her sleeping with four legs in the air, I love she's being a bit dominant to grab whatever spaces that are mine!

I love Minyu a lot! Anas has done a good job in taking care of her all these while.
Kudos to Anas!

Daa..

No comments:

Post a Comment