Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dissappoinment

Diary,
I'm getting well but only to find out that I missed Lenka Showcase yesterday in One Utama (the 2nd of August's show)...

I A M D I S S A P P O I N T E D !

I know somewhere in KL now, Lenka's sleeping soundly! How am I going to meet her? To watch her singing? Aaa.. All the backstage passes were finished!

How? How? How? I cannot stop thinking tonight. About this. About when my favorite singer is in KL and there's something I know I could do to realize my dream of meeting her!

Lenka, the least I could do is to buy your album, yeah? I'll get it, I promise! I won't just download those from the internet. Furthermore, not all of the songs are downloadable. I will get the album!

Lenka's in KL this week but how am I going to meet her?

Good night, Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment