Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rainy Brain


A piece of work I could not directly post into you, Diary. It was raining cats and dogs outside and inside, the idea rained in my head too. Jotting it down in my note then - now virtually.

Monday, August 17th.
Rain - raining again, heavily. Up there, as if the showers are plenty. I open my window a bit; the rain's splashing in - created these watery dots on my writing table - the longer, the many. Almost wet, I close the window lids. Pick a tissue, wipe it all away. Now it's dry and clean, my head I put on to lay. I look up at the window, I wish I could go outside, wetting myself into the rain. I would jump happily, no one knew. Because everybody's hiding in their shelters. I would cry in the rain, no one noticed. Because the tears would flow together with the rain that falls onto my face. I would scream as well. Because the thunder's more loud than my shrieks. Still I put my head lying on the table. Looking out of the window, somehow I know that the rain is going to stop showering soon.

Now; it has stopped. Just as I knew.

4:10PM


Ta! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment