Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pity you, my Earth!

Diary,

The weather today was continually behaving good & bright. As per saying what Anas has said just now at lunch, he has been all the way happy because of the great weather. I was tickled by that! How the weather could influence the mood of a person, I thought. With no haze, yeah, I could be exceptionally happy so I don't get the same pain in my chest when going out, anymore. Thank God.

Earlier before at dawn, I was rang by my mother asking whether I needed to be fetched to Pontian today if the MC I got was still available. Yeah. They're particularly becoming so concerned about me, recently since I was confirmed to have contracted with H1N1. I am so thankful but at the same time, hopefully that I don't help spreading the virus around. Whoever closer to me, so far, they are having no fever. Thank God, too.

Deep inside my head, I was thinking of all the happenings that struck us in these few months, may be rooted from the idea that 'our Earth is already so, so old that she has become weak & sick' too. Therefore, to help our Earth regains her health back is by having this utmost efforts in making this a better place to live for a couple of thousand years more. Google about this more, alright?

Inside, I really hope the coming Ramadhan may bring us some spaces to pray & to place some hopes so that everything will be okay. We would never expect at the early half of this year, the virus H1N1 would attack us human worldwide. Therefore, we could never predict what Ramadhan could carry us to, towards a better change for everything that have already worsened! Hardly wait for Ramadhan - a month full of good chances!

Till now Diary.
The thunder has started striking now. Soon, it will begin to raining. Go away, Haze! Go far away! I need fresh air to breath in.

No comments:

Post a Comment