Sunday, August 9, 2009

OMG!

Oh my goodness!,
A bottle full of water,
Had finally a hole made under,
Of which its name is leaker,
A twist of fates Lay knew better,
Twisting mind stressing the bearer,
Within its time of forever,
Gives up a giver,
Struggle the later,
To make it best not just better,
Sober;
An unsound mind when you are sober,
Afraid of being a hater,
Later;
Having this punished by the Giver,
Oh sadder,
Let not this happens any longer,
Give up those thoughts which deeper,
Prepared the better,
Hoping it be smoother.

This poem has a really, really deeper meaning to me. It has me engulfed with headache every single night in my sleep. Its literal meaning couldn't be shared, just to be self-interpreted to those who read & understand this by heart. Ohh this is truly heavy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment