Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Wonderful Matt Wilson

Dear Diary,

I'm sick. Of H1N1. Again. In pain. Insane.
It's like dying slowly. Hurt in the chest. But I know you know what Diary, my friend, a pianist portrayed in YouTube has composed me a piece entitled 'A Friend From Afar' very nicely! Here is the video.



Feeling happy all of a sudden, and like I'm healthy all over again - these are the outcomes after viewing this great piece of music especially for me! For the first time ever, I have someone composed me such a beautiful music, Diary! How I'm touched!

Coincidently, that I'm falling sick, and on that precise moment, this music clip has been uploaded by Matt Wilson from Connecticut - a deary friend I knew through these web of technologies nowadays. How wise!

Aside from that, one thing good about having this friendship is about how magical it is when the time zones between where I live and he lives is one day/24 hours in difference. For an example, if we were to chat online, if it is 12PM in my place, it'd be 12AM in his! So, I think of this as being so unique yet amazing! I love sphere!

Hehe~
Bye Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment