Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Army's Rotation For Food

Just tonight, Diary, he has accused me of being a spoiled brat after complaining how scarce my money has been nowadays. It triggered my head not to agree with that harsh accusation just because I thought he didn't know enough what a spoiled brat would mean technically.

Those were through the phone.

When we met later on for dinner; which eventually came to the time to go home, I pulled a canvas bag filling up with the modem, only to have found it was tonnes heavier than what a modem's normal weight would be! I figured out yet another plastic bag tied to the canvas bag, full of these!


Of course I refused directly on that time! Somehow I saw one of those was a pack of biscuit and said I don't eat biscuit at all. [Really, I don't. I'm not that type who loves to munch.] However, he replied 'It's the vegie biscuit - good for your stomach'. I went further checking. Instead, telling an ultimatum that he wouldn't want to befriend with me if I refuse taking it.

Reaching my room, I put all out. And the heavy stuffs are actually those above that I captured later on. Not purposely to be on the wall of fame to blog this but HOW I AM TOUCHED! Really! Tears are shed.

He messaged me then;
Is it OK? It's not much but in time of emergency, one can be alive still in about a week by eating my kind of soldier's rotation for food.

"I don't know what to say but you made me woken up & again, falling in love with..."
[I complained not because I needed these, I complained because one of the *girl's natures is to express worry. You girls would understand.]

It's Anas, Diary. T_T

*I'm a girl who's not yet a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment