Wednesday, July 29, 2009

H1N1: The Jerk

Dear Diary,

I am still weak after the attentive treatment from those dedicated nurses in Hospital Pontian. Even now I still couldn't believe that I was suspected for H1N1. What a jerk! But I accepted it all. At least I have an experience to talk about. And, a 10-days rest at home for quarantine.

Our environment is not that safe, anymore, Diary. What we breath in and out of this air, is not as clean. What contains in it is unknown.

Actually, I have composed such many words to tell my experience here. However, I feel really weak now and need a lie-down right away.

Just a reminder, please do not remain outside for too long. It is unhealthy. Wear a mask if you catch a cold. Exercise cleanliness precautions after coughing and sneezing.

Eh? But, you're just a Diary! You don't even breath!

Wasting my time. Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment