Saturday, July 18, 2009

Randomize my Saturday

Oh Diary!

What a dreadful day today is!

Hm.

I'm feeling sad for my little brother's unexpected accident yesterday when he was on his way back home, got hit by this little fat boy who is said to have envied for my brother's GT bike! If only I could meet him up, a good scold and a nice slap on the face would do me just good. Would do him just fine too! Little kids sometimes need that little scares away from big brothers, big sisters of his friends so he wouldn't act rude!

Oh my Lord.

On a different side of that, I'd like to tell you Diary how I love my Cappuccino with one and a half teaspoon of milk! Wonderful!

Recently, my phobia with the elevators eat me MORE! I really do not know why do I have to fear that convenient machine for nothing?! *Sigh* For that phobia, I often confuse myself of the buttons for 'open' and 'close' of the doors. Because normally, most of the elevators just use the symbols of [><] for open and [<>] for close rather than just simply using words to say those. This has frightened me a lot especially when there are people outside waiting for me to open the doors for them from the inside. It's even scarier if I were the only one who left inside! Surely they expect me to push the 'open' button for them! A good luck it is if I get it right! But it really pisses them off if I push the wrong one - having the doors closing on them. *Sigh* I really didn't mean it, people. I got confused. I do really afraid of the elevators. Luckily, the one in my apartment has its automatic censor if people pass through it, it beeps its sound then only it'll close afterwards.

I even wonder if this kind of phobia has its name. Usually all kinds of ridiculous phobias have its very own unique names, aren't they? Hee.. =D

On another material, I'd like to preview some recent movies I went to watch: Ice Age 3, The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Harry Porter - The Half Blood Prince. Although the second one is considered widely by people as the greatest movie of the year, to me, the third one IS! I chunked every moment quite well off in the third! For the first one, I slept off half the movie, haha! Whatever.

At another random pick, I think a simple bath is a teeth-brushing, a facial-washing and a body-foaming. Oo, why do I post this here? (Feels like typing it down.)

A top and a pretty skirt make me looking nice on Saturday at home. ;) Feels like doing make-up but later I feel lazy to clean it up back. :p

Hey, okays.
Finish randomizing my Saturday.
"Hey fat kid, I'll remember you!" [vavi!] oops! >*<

No comments:

Post a Comment