Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sleepless' Tonight

My babe Diary,

Since I cannot sleep myself to bed, I better use this time to pen everything into here while I can.

What I notice somehow about myself now is, how easily I forget or confuse things these days. Why? Am I getting older or something that my ability to memorize is fading away bit by bit? Please oh no! I am studying and how I need this ability becoming sharper and sharper day by day! Oh-ho.

For an example, which is quite stupid (aha!), just now I typed a message to a friend and precisely when I spelled the word 'numbers' I was thinking hard whether the spelling was even correct! Oh how shallow!! I'm sad.

Is this confusion in my mind due to my sleepiness or simply because my brain is getting slower? I do not know somehow and hopefully to sharpen this utmost important ability to the max! It sounds fierce, but whatever.. eh Diary?

Just a bit on my up close & personal - I also found myself a bit lazy to read although the books are pretty interesting. I mean, hey! These are really my things! But amazingly still laziness revolves around and around. What is happening here, Nadia? Ugh! You!! Hopefully too, I'll be quick in patching up my behaviors correctly at any costs! I shall reach the star. Oh yeah.

Another one thing. I've been thinking of a friend, tonight. Impossible but true enough - throughout my life, it has been two occasions where friendship built between around of friends were broken due to some reasons. I refused to put the blame on anyone but to accept it to be my bad, too. Friendship is sacred, to me. You do not know how ruined I could be when a friend breaks the relation due to some avoidable mistakes. And how afraid I would be at times of disagreement of facts. Shit happens but this one is totally a wreck to me. As possibly as it could, surely I would try hard to avoid this from happening. But as I said, shit happens. Even the ships in the sea collide with each other even though the sea is really wide and huge. One might think how could that even be possible. However, there were a number of cases had already happened so what's so impossible or even possible out of it?

To that friend, if ever read this, I would really like to bury the hatchet between us. This peace offering will be evergreen to a lifetime so whenever you feel like befriending me again, it would be very much a warm welcome. I'll treat our friendship into a new book of Diary. (Not you, Diary! Don't be perasan.) Lets just forgive and forget.

Well my Babe Diary, seems like I'm becoming sleepy so lets go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment