Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My New Rite of Passage

Hey Diary,

Although now (if following to 'the plan'), I should be embarked into doing LL.B and suppose to be graduated soon. However, the 'fate' says my way is diverged differently from others and from 'the plan' already created. I am rather glad seeing my other friends who have been joining the legal field seriously into making it a job for life. Really!

After all, all of us will have to struggle on our own, with our ways and no one would be spared for this. Age may be a matter concerned but the 5 Secrets To Happiness do not line that age-factor as a barrier to be as happy as the bright blue sky!

(It may sound a bit assertive but I really have to keep up this good motivation!)

Already, in my mind, I am marching forward to the idea of Happiness and gaining knowledge from a field I have my biggest passion in. With this pureness of intention, I really hope to be a star in the dark night sky... To raise up from failure. To rise and shine. To be successful as the others had.

Gladly, I have started this new course and happened that I really like it! All of them are happening and inspiring! Just a little patience will pay for this. Another 3 years to go and I will make sure to mold every moment, even though I'll like or hate, I'll just have to adapt those to myself.

Oh Diary...
I am happy now I have a goal in life. I will always open up a can. The world belongs to those who say I can. I have fallen and now is the time for me to arise like the sun shines the morning. This is because a truly wise person will constantly move forward striving for self-improvement!

Good luck, people!

Good luck, Nad...!

No comments:

Post a Comment