Monday, June 29, 2009

I Am So Annoyed!

Hey Diary,

As the title goes! Ughhh!

I guess anyone in this world who unfortunately has no unique singing voices would sometimes want to release the tension by singing! No matter how ugly the voice might be, it is still a way to express something - anything - that by singing, someone could achieve feeling free and less stress!

However, certain who has, what I consider as a voice that can sing, do not really understand this alternative. They normally just know they sing with a feeling of greatness that they are actually good at singing, without giving a damn to what the others might feel or think. Because of simply their voices could sing, they ignore the rest!

And so, when the less fortunate ones sing, just a couple of favorite songs, they are bothered by the act without thinking of when they sing, whether people would like really much of their voices or not!

To these unmentioned names here in this house, I would just like to say, "Go fcuk yourself!" as they think only them who have tensions and stress. People who do not have a singing voice, don't have any!

Excuse my language. I am mad.

Fcuk off!

No comments:

Post a Comment