Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Toilet Loser

Hi Diary,

Long enough already I didn't update this with some words. I've been a little busy lately with a little problem but now seemed it has been already forked up! *Hehe!*

Spending 3 days earlier mostly in Shah Alam. And a day in KL - KLCC to be exact. I planned to visit Petrosains because I heard they have put up many new scientific stuffs to be played with! But, hey, hey, hey what a tempting heart (so-called) I got later on when they have closed for the day as I arrived happily to obtain myself an entrance ticket! Sheesh~ It was a 20 MINUTES LATE! It is supposed to close at 5.30PM. Oh sadness, eat me dearly!

Feeling super-duper dissappointed, I proceeded to its goodies shop that was still opened for a brief outlook on what really is sold in there. Nothing much. Mostly souvenirs made in China. Ugh. Not that I anti-China products, people, but more to annoying when the fact which I know the prices are actually increased a little bit higher. Never mind, I didn't intend to buy either. :-P

With the money not spending for the Petrosains, instead I spent RM2.00 to enter their super-stylish public toilet. Well, they'll provide you a wet tissue and also you can use all toiletries provided such as the baby powder, hand-lotion, hand-moisturizer and all for free (paid before enter, in fact) :-P all are products of The Body Shop and Johnson & Johnson. :-P

What can I conclude here Diary.. *sigh* I visited KLCC for its RM2.00 toilet.

What a loser! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment