Monday, June 1, 2009

Abah & A 23 Years Old!

Diary,

Just now after Maghrib prayer, I slept following what my tired eyes wanted. It was 7.40pm and it took until 9pm. I awoke only to find out I had a bad dream.. not to say a nightmare 'cause it wasn't really at night time I slept. Huhu!

The dream began with seeing my dad's car entering house compound which is driven by a girl at the driver seat. I was playing the sand with Pichi (my lil' bro) then. I rushed into the house alarming my mom dad's bringing "Mak Esahhh!", still having time to joke with mom.. My mom simply replied with a smile. (Awww..)

Then, she has come in and dad asked me to shake hands with her and she smiled pretty a lot. Mm well, she's quite pretty & young. I learned after that she's about my age! Oh my. (Puke!) I entered my room with the door opened and somewhere that I could hear their conversation clearly. My room and the living hall is just within earshot so that was quite possible to hear. Heard my mom asking, "When will you both be married?" had successfully forced me to stand and you know, amok was going on~

I was like a monster rushing outside and seeing her victim with murderous feeling! Haha! Screaming a lot, scolding my dad who's quite shocked I ran amok, and scolding the girl who has stopped smiling - had made the calm evening pretty chaotic!

My dad then got mad too, with me had his anger pulled out - scolding me back. I was crying but I didn't care. Then I took a drinking glass on the coffee table and threw it right onto his face but was missed! Ooooh..

OH ok then that's it. I got woken up and realized it was just a bad dream!

After that, with my heavy head - I stood up & went out to find all members of family were in the living hall watching TV. Being a numb and dumb, I sat quietly on the dining table - thinking of the dream I just had. Nida realized I have woken up and teased me like she owns the world.. But, I had no expression, really.

Approaching me, she yelled like bla3 but I didn't give a damn. I pulled her ear near me and I whispered "Nida, I dreamt Abah got married with someone my age!! I'm still shocked!" then Nida was like very naughtily yelled my sentence back to be heard in the living hall. Abah & mama had no expression! HAHAHA! Maybe this is something sensitive na. Pheww~ Butterfly was inside my stomach but I was numb so I just let Nida did that.

What a dream!!

OK Diary, shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment