Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crazy In The Wind

Hi Diary,

I am blogging this as I feel weird of myself for nothing.

Tonight is incredibly windy in Shah Alam! But raining is not just yet. What a beautiful night! I can feel the softness of the wind passing through my neck, and my hair. Nothing beats the wind. Not even the air-conditioner. This is wonderful!

Tonight also, I felt this great rush of adrenaline a bit faster than usual. My dinner was sardine and fried-egg, so after it, TV was what I turned onto. As I watched a Cantonese movie on 8TV, there was this new advertisement of Garnier Aqua Defense aired in between which hitched my interest in a blink of eyes! I really have no idea what has hitched me at once about this product, but in my head I was considering of getting one!

The clock on the wall showed 9:50 PM. As I was calculating the cash I've got at the time being, at once, I got my ass up off the couch and headed to my room to change. Grabbed my purse, and unbelievably I was on my way down the lift to Guardian just nearby my house! What a rush! But what the heck, I got hitched!

I headed to the store to find that Aqua Defense is full in the rack!

Paid for it and headed for home.

I've just applied that onto my face just now. It felt as icy cold! Oh dear. I don't know really what's going on in my head. I spent my money as I like! But the feeling of satisfaction is definitely uncountable.

That's it for now, Diary. That's it for a windy night's craziness!

Simply crazily irresistable.

No comments:

Post a Comment