Monday, September 28, 2009

Losing Minyu

What a hectic Eid Mubarak I've had this year, dear Diary!

Minyu went missing on the fourth day of Syawal while I was enjoying Raya with friends. This time, she has gone travelling for 5 days! I really wonder where has she ventured to in that bushy area of my house in Pontian. Ever since she's been missing, I've totally stopped being happy and it was rather grey for this Raya, I felt. It was an experience of mundaneness of losing a husband, per my mum says. Bet I love her way too much!

Alhamdulillah now that she has been found, I felt a huge relief thrown out of my shoulder & I'm rather glad she's here with me now. This mind has come back to calmness. No worries of Minyu's being bitten by snakes or kids on the road had taken her away. All that have gone~

Minyu is very adventurous, I think. She loves to explore new places. But, she doesn't know how to survive on her own out there. This Whiskas-only cat couldn't go to a supermarket to buy herself a bag of Whiskas therefore she has tried hard to find her way back home! And... she MADE it! Kudos Minyu!! She told me stories yesterday of her adventure in a language that only Minyu & I could understand... And yes, she has a lot to tell! Hehe.

And.. Now, all I need to do is to focus on my assignments.

BUT -- why the heck can't I? What now, minddd..?!!

Re-installing her energy. She has lost some weight, her cheeks have little residue, she's a little bit dingy. But, she's safe!

Thanks Mama, Abah, Nida, Emy, Mimim & Pichi for your concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment