Saturday, October 10, 2009

Am I An Adult?

"The more adult you'd become, the more interesting its attraction would be." -Anonymous

Yes. As though the kiddy world is no more your playground. I always assumed I'd always be a kid at heart, Diary. But, it's kind of taking off from this base. The enjoyment of metamorphosing yourself into a real adult with no more gawky actions, is really into me at the moment. What has sparked that off me, surely something that couldn't be shared here interpretatively. Anyhow, believe me - this is not something eeuw, okay? People are injected with negative films of thinking when the other started to discuss something about this, oh why.

Also not forgetting, the complexity of it. Ehe!

That's it. I'm an adult.
In case I've forgotten, do remind me. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment