Friday, October 23, 2009

Killing Assignment!

Diary, I'm in the middle of doing this assignment - annotated bibliography. I was asked to find at least 5 sources for the topic "Social Effects of Globalization".

And then, each of the sources (journal articles, newspaper article, internet articles & so forth) I should recite it and yeah, OK with that.

After that, I've to write the annotations from which I've to scan those endless research papers for about 100-150 words long. In short, I've to summarize, paraphrase, do the main points identification & discuss its strengths and weaknesses.

I'm OK with the above instruction!

BUT, what I'm NOT OKAY is;

I've searched days ago the respective journals only to have found just now that those AREN'T the journals but rather the REVIEWS. No wonder mine were all so short like in two pages only! And yet I've started to feel happy about not having to spend extra dime on printing out those lengthy research reports! How sucks!

Now, right now!, where the submission is due tomorrow, I've only found the REAL journals that may contain as many as 80+ pages where money is concerned!

And how sucks is that to be annoyed while doing something I like with slight confusion of thinking beforehand.

And, sleepy is me for the moment. Too bad!

It kills my purse. And me.

No comments:

Post a Comment