Thursday, October 15, 2009

Overprotected!

Mostly, it is the sighs tonight.

I am tired of the same routine. Of the same laziness. Of the same study place. Or perhaps, of the same - boyfriend? Whatever I stated hereby admittedly I said it under over-generality of the concerned matters.

Well, the tenderness of love is still there, no biggies. The overprotection is a load bundle I feel careworn somehow, for that. I'm so drown into what I called 'this massive carer'. Helps are welcome foremost when people give that away. It can be assumed as free-goodies in the mall when you go shopping. Who would refuse it, right?

But - yeah, certain people are ungrateful for all the things they get for free. It tends to be more to happiness rather than being grateful. I am of no exception.

To treat me like the rest? I have no objection towards that. But one thing I wonder, can I (who has been spoiled) go through these alone without 'the carer'? Think I could, then I would. Vice versa, na?

The redundancy, dear, that I could not bother in full. You're overprotective. That leads to being busybody. I am jaded and suffocated for all these unwanted attention. Yeah, this sounds ungrateful. Seriously, sometimes I need myself. My space. My time.

I need a car, actually. So, I can commute to anywhere without bothering other people. I swear - bothering other people in return would go back to bothering yourself, actually. And, bothering yourself is like hijacking what supposed to be your personal inside. And an outcome of it, you are messed!

I need a car to solve all these tiny little problems. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment