Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Mother's Love

A mother is not supposed to show favoritism to any of her children. That's what most of us would believe how a mother should react to upbring the children. Each of every child in siblings would have different personalities. Which would be great or worse in mother's eyes. Therefore, favoritism emerges out of the undivided love. But, I definitely don't believe this superstitious belief most people have in their mind. Why? Because it's not happened to me, in reality.

This is among the reasons why I was at first, kind of - reluctant to come back home for this semester break. Kind of satiated with all the situations I could foresee - with mother's extra attention to those significant ones. And, of course, the significant ones do not include me.

Although one might argue this undivided love from a mother, I myself couldn't help but feel the unfairness happens. It's so sick to just pretend like it's actually not so.

Only one thing I can prove that I also could appear better in my mother's eyes is through self-achievement. That's only through time - would help me rise on the surface.

Still, I'd remember without fail - the divided love between us to those who are my mother's favorites. I remember good.

No comments:

Post a Comment