Sunday, November 8, 2009

Window-Shopping!

It has been long enough not to share any thoughts in here. It was because of the examinations which needed me to a full focus.

Since it has gone, it left me with bundle of boredom now. Or shall I call it 'bundom'?

So!, I've done things that perfectly killed 'bundom' since then! Like just now, I went window-shopping at MidValley by myself which I enjoyed every second of it! Yeah, just a window-shopping because I didn't have the means to really shop, you know? How pity.. Anyway, it's OK since it's also a type of shopping. Haha. The joy of leisurely going alone is actually spending quality time with your own self. On daily basis, you are always occupied to busily treating the others with your own kindness. By becoming a loner of window-shopping/shopping, actually, it keeps your mind free from focusing to other people who need your attention. You let yourself relaxed and rejuvenated while allowing yourself to enter into any boutique/shop that you are not allowed to when you go to the mall with your boyfriend. Just my two cents' worth. No offend, but really girls, I know everyone feels just the same.

I've found way too many pretty stuffs today but managed to have only 2 or 3 garments. The cheap ones eh, but pretty things to my eyes.. Oh uh, I'm not really a shopaholic myself by posting this entry but I've to admit I really enjoy it! Who doesn't! Hopefully by this window-shopping, it generates self-spirit to study harder & smarter, get a better pay of salary and shop all I want! (This is to make window-shopping looks not particularly wrong to guys' eyes..) Haha! Brilliant.

Women & shopping cannot be separated, indeed.
Like Nadia & her window-shopping! Haha.

(The above picture is credited to southeasttennessee.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment