Saturday, May 15, 2010

Be Puzzled

Diary,

Sometimes I am puzzled with love. How could love be so strong at one time and the next time around, love becomes so weak when things happen. Then, wouldn't it be hard to install things back as usual? Things that happen are such as betrayal, uncommon interests, etc.

Difficult and painful are the words to explain how hard it is to accept even any reasonable explanations towards bad things that happened on our way. Thus, what's left is how to deal it best, how to cope with our own unstable emotions. Fooling our mind insanely.

I seriously don't want to encounter such hard feelings with the man I love. Because to me, I don't need any other man than him. For my stupid attitudes that may make him sick of me, no one can better this. I'm still holding on. Towards any betterment of that. Although I know I'm not stupid as stupid does. I shall change this into a reality.

I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Yes, I think I must make myself a necessary not as an accessory.

    Many thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u too dear.sorry for all the issues that i made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Was you really, really, really HERE to read mine? Haha. Malu da ni.. You've come into my secret thoughts' place. :p

    ReplyDelete