Monday, May 17, 2010

A Crying Heart

Dear Diary,

Have you ever wonder how heart could cry? It has no eyes. It cannot shed any tear. But yet, yes, I believe the heart could cry. It can cry for a very long time and we are not able to wipe the heavily tears. That is why I would prefer eyes to cry. At least, I can clean it after it comes out and then smiles.

"The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep." ~Henry Maudsley

It is true - the above saying. I am put to think of why tears do not want to come out although my heart is as heavy as the black raining cloud? I would be back to normal after crying out. It's the relief which I am searching for. So, so difficult to find now. *Sigh*

I wish I could be the normal me who can easily cry when I am sad...




"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea." ~Isak Dinesen

I need this cure!

The crying heart picture is credited to http://www.flickr.com/photos/15195261@N07/3999305215/.

No comments:

Post a Comment