Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Note

Diary...

*Sigh, sigh, sigh and more sighs!
I couldn't find a clue why still this brain wanted some kind of connection with her? Am I going mad? Hearken!

Don't wish to be eaten by such a dreary thought. It is scary. Fear me, yes. Still if she's not a ghost, why would she haunt my self-being? Do I want to befriend with her? I think, er, yes I do want it! Honestly, she's simply amazing. Why? Creativity is there. But at once, I should stop looking out for her. She's got a life, dude. She didn't bother you and yeah, why should I be bothered then, eh?

Anyways! Tomorrow (May 27th) is the convocation that I should supposedly be joining but well, but.. well, but.. well, I couldn't so I suppose I just have to attend my boyfriend's and taking Syida's advice into account to 'buat hati kering' will be surely done.

God, help me.

2 comments:

  1. Maafkan saya kerana komen saya ini tiada kaitan dengan tajuk entri anda..

    Saya hanya ingin tahu sahaja.. Adakah awak ini merupakan blogger dari Pontian??

    Ini adalah blog saya BLOG A-Y-I-E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jawapan kepada soalan itu adalah 'Ya'. Terima kasih singgah-singgah dekat sini.

    ReplyDelete