Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheesy Wedges at Dawn

Dear Diary...

TONIGHT i went without sleep, again. This time, it's not amnesia. It's just an adjustment of sleep that I'll have it paid a bit later in the evening. Hehe! I don't know but i really LOVE every moment at night time. It serenades my mood, stimulates my brain to hard but calm thinking. It is something i cannot get on day time. (oh well maybe because i'll simply sleep then) haha!

Whatever it is, this is normal having sleepless nights when I was in semester break.

Diary!
Hm. I've split up with the 2nd love. It's haunted and painful. I'm so silly.
Such a fool out of love. Do i still hope something? Ugh, please be firm, self-absorbed fool~ Grr!

Hm. This morning, will be attending the fuckin* speak (dunno what?) for pre-L theoritical for driving license. Cheese! I am soo worn out throughout the night. Sounds like i went partying till 4, huh? Haha~ They just complicated my life, y'know, by inventing something cheesy vivid wedges for nothing! Ugh! Hate it.

Uuuu... speaking about cheesy wedges, remember the one in KFC!! Finger lickin' gooood~ Oh, i am hungry for that!

I love you Diary moooore than any books in life!

Bye. I'm going to KFC to grab one! (Bluff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment