Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Geography-Love Trick

Hey Diary.

I'm so, so, so sad. Writing this on u with tears running down my cheeks. I screwed up my studies. But, i did well in building my confidence again.. for the afterwards. Suddenly, this came unnoticed.

I remember Lenka's line in her song "Trouble Is A Friend" that goes - trouble he will find u no matter where u go oh oh - well, dear diary... Is really Trouble my friend? Ugh! Shit laa. I'm so sick of this friend then! Go away, i don't fucking need u!

Maybe, love is playing a trick on me, no Diary? It comes and goes as it wishes. Like the cold winter breeze bumps into the hot summer wind, making it a high-pressured spot that probably has high temperature fever there! I remember this as Japan which is situated on the way between the Pacific Ocean and The East China Sea has this occasion going on. Huhu forgot the theory already.. The cold breeze is from the Pacific Ocean and the hot breeze is from the ECS. Making the spot where both meet, a very good place for Spongebob and Patrick and all the fish neighborhood live a good life underwater.. But, Spongebob and them all are not from Japan, aren't they? Ugh no~ ignore it.

What this theory has to relate with love's playing me a trick, huh? Hm.. a contradiction? Lemme be the only who understood this!

P/S: i love Geography so much & i think i should be a geologist!

Heart you Diary!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment