Thursday, May 28, 2009

Homie Video Songs

Miss Diary.

RECENTLY i enjoy a lot watching new people I've found in youtube who play their own instruments (like guitar & piano) and create their own songs! Not just merely plain songs but they're GOOD songs! Ohh just great~

I am not jealous but if only i have a nice voice and nice skills playing guitar better, it'd be so thrilled! But, as I can see, they weren't as thrilled as i felt while recording themselves. Most of them were so relax like they're taking the greatness calmly into themselves!

I am really taken aback especially when I found those singing my favourite songs as good as the original! It will be replaying many times & a hope of getting the audio of the covered songs lingered in mind so I can put it into my iPod. It's somewhat real truth when listening to these 'cuz maybe I'm sick already having listened to many flawless recorded songs specially those being recorded in the studio, with all the right voice, composition and mood. Feels like I cheat my ears listening to something which might be fabricated by computer technologies. Hehe! :p

These are my favourites in youtube;
1. Lenka - Don't Let Me Fall (cover) by DanielaSings
2. Without You (original) by DanielaSings
3. 9 Crimes (cover) by newday38
4. 9 crimes (cover, harmony) by newday38
5. With or Without You (cover, full) by newday38
6. A Waltz for A Night by StormeySkye

Check these out, fellows!

Off for now, Miss. Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment