Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Movie I Watched

Hi Diary!

Yeah. I did create this kinda loophole for me to write whatever I feel to! Since this is the first post, so here's a little intro (haha!) Well I guess maybe because I'm too bored with nothing to do so i just decided to make one of this. Whenever I feel like writing - pouring all possible thoughts from this working brain - I'll just share it here. That's why i fugure its name 'a shared diary', yeah?

OK!

Since my departure here, the most I did was watching a lot of movies offered by Astro's movies department (Starmovies, HBO & CineMax). Yes! A thing to be NOTED. I don't really work. I sit on my potato porch & confront the TV.. hehe!

One of it I thought as a great one will be reviewed here..

Fool's Gold (2008)



Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson, both play as "Finn" and "Tess" are husband-and-wife who is on the way getting a divorce at the beginning of the movie. Tess assumes Finn as a useless hubby who has never come out with anything out of his obsession in a search for 'Queen's Dowry' of a ship that was wrecked in 1715 named 'Aurelia'. And so, Finn, who's clearly still in love with Tess, trying hard to prove to Tess all of his theories finds his dead end when knowing they're finally divorced. Tess, at the same time working as a stewardess on a private boat 'Precious Gem' owned by this rich old man (Honeycutt), is terribly shocked when finding out Finn has found his way into the private boat she's working at. I must say, that boat was really beautiful!

Well, then, the story begins with many interesting plots that arrives with an interesting end! I don't know when I read reviews on this, there has alot of bad negative reviews. I have to agree with this reviewer's opinion at www.cinematical.com, which says;

Sorry many reviewers don't know a great date movie when they see one. It's not about saving the world, it's about fun, entertainment, adventure, chemistry, and just a good time with someone you care about. Get over yourselves, reveiwers! I'm tired of your holy-er than thou attitudes!!! People! Don't expect to be tossed and turned by the same old deep plot story that everyone is so tired of going to see, and reviewers are so happy run off at the mouth about! This is not "THE KILLING FIELDS!" Stop expecting Armegeddon!
It's just a fun adventure with "not hard to look at" actors, and of course, we can't forget legendary Donald Sutherland, who gives his usual outstanding performance.
Just go and enjoy, people!


Yes, he/she is right. Haha!

Till now. Bye diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment