Thursday, May 28, 2009

Football Panda

Good morning Diary.
(Just wondering if I name my future daughter "Diary", wouldn't it sound somewhat good? Hehe!)

Yeah. Barcelona has won! This excites me! Few months back, this football fever has started to grow maniacally in me. Weird though, 'cuz I was not the type who really watching football, before. Especially when going out eating in some places where seasonally there would be football matches and there were these crazy bunch of guys whose butts attached to the chairs of the restaurant - screaming and applauding and freaking out when the ball is getting into the goal. I, who, just wanted to enjoy my meal, too often, would be 'denatured' and this has left me feeling angry. Just like a thunderstorm strikes a tree. (I am that tree, ok?)

Haha!

But, wonderfully! I started to enjoy that triggered feelings by a ball getting into its goal. It was just like striking ten-pins in bowling. The 'yay' feeling. Indescribable. Oo-oops! but, I haven't really mastered the system of a football game. I think I'm interested to give all hands up for Chelsea simply because my siblings were supporting them in many games before, and that I went to see Chelsea fought Malaysia football team for a friendly match before in Shah Alam Stadium and that.. I don't want to argue with them (siblings) if let say I support another team differently from them. And, the one fact that I happen to like this one quite-handsome Chelsea player: Frank Lampard. *smirks*

OK. Football done.

Just this morning, when I wanted to apply the skincare on this face, I just wonder why must I apply this eye refiner around these eyes? It's like the job is never done in refining these panda eyes around. I'm more to my instincts that says this is just some plain lotion, white coloured; that is sold at a price of 12 liters petroleum? Yeah. Don't know what to believe in these cosmetics nowadays unless we're the dermatologist creating it, no?

Anyways, I'll just have to still apply though no result of no panda eyes being painted around. What a waste of money, na! And, panda eyes of mine SUCKS. But panda is cute. Hee, perhaps it's okay having their eyes on mine~ Heee.. =P

OK, done panda.

Now, this post is done.

See you soon, Diary! (a daughter) *smugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment